Question:
what was your favorite toy when u were growing up?
Mercedes A
2006-03-19 16:43:50 UTC
i liked Battleship...and rocken sockem robots...but i also played with Barbies
26 answers:
2006-03-19 18:50:42 UTC
slinky
?
2006-03-20 06:19:09 UTC
Stretch Armstrong.
2006-03-20 07:36:45 UTC
Toy guns, playing Cops & Robbers, Army and Cowboys and Indians
moonlight_is_harmonious_1
2006-03-19 16:46:42 UTC
I am a woman, but contrary to most peoples idea of sex appropriate toys, I loved my hot wheels and the tracks that I used to race them on. You can build the neatest loops, twists and turns with them.
2006-03-19 17:48:55 UTC
My Little Pooh Bear
NinjaMG5
2006-03-19 16:56:41 UTC
I spent the majority of my youth playing with every form of video game beginning with colecovision.(i'm only 22) That and various action figures (x-men, tmnt). and Yes I still played outside alot
2006-03-19 16:49:15 UTC
Well, ever since I was born I have had this stuffed horse thing, and I guess he could be considered my favorite childhood toy
2006-03-19 16:51:01 UTC
Toys are for tools I just played with myself
~element
2006-03-20 10:31:24 UTC
Lego, These play blocks and a train set.
celebpervert
2006-03-20 04:07:19 UTC
Transformers and Godzilla
MissKathleen
2006-03-19 17:01:01 UTC
Pollyanna doll

slinky

hoola hoop
2006-03-19 16:44:47 UTC
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Oh the battles we had...
2006-03-19 16:47:05 UTC
Always Barbies...LOL!
GetMeTheBigKnife
2006-03-19 16:53:00 UTC
Etch-A-Sketch

Little Kiddles

those green army men my brother had
keopcy
2006-03-19 22:14:39 UTC
gi joes, transformers what else was there for a kid to collect in the eighties? oh yeah thundercats too
quinmarks
2006-03-19 16:49:48 UTC
my mom liked barbies
mozzy
2006-03-19 16:44:59 UTC
barbie

cabage patch dolls

polly pocket

and all sorts of girly toys
2006-03-20 08:16:53 UTC
barbies, teddy bears n my imagination
gizmogizgismo
2006-03-19 16:50:50 UTC
transformers loved them!!!and (this will show my age) the original star wars figures!
2006-03-20 13:40:50 UTC
TY animals...

i still have a lot of them XD
2006-03-20 10:28:27 UTC