Question:
What's in the future for the slinky?
bribocanegra
2006-03-29 04:57:28 UTC
What's in the future for the slinky?
Seven answers:
wishyouwerehere1@rogers.com
2006-03-29 05:08:26 UTC
They always find a way to bring slinky back! I know if i gave one to my grandchildren they would play with it for hours just like I did because them it is something new. Just like all the new clothing styles, or are they?
Haze
2006-04-02 10:14:57 UTC
Let me consult my Magic 8 Ball. "Will I push my Slinky down the steps?" YES There you go, that's the future for my Slinky. I better go get my Slinky and start pushing.
moonbrew65
2006-04-04 01:58:37 UTC
Basically, the slinky has lost its appeal to young ones. It doesn't talk, walk, shoot anything, glow, sparkle, or download anything. It's just a faint memory to us old timers. How lame....we played with a spring....;-)
bizzush
2006-03-29 13:00:30 UTC
microwave proof slinkys
2006-03-29 14:33:04 UTC
phsycadelic lights and glow in the dark designs gonna be great
Omy
2006-03-29 13:04:31 UTC
Kids still play with those??!!
Sparkey