Question:
Is the new Tamagotchi V3 harder to take care of than the original 97 Tamagotchi?
lilchicky
2006-04-03 23:01:59 UTC
I was thinking about buying a Tamagotchi V3... However, I am going between rebuying the original [first] Tamagotchi or buying the Tamagotchi V3 instead of the original.

My only question really is... Is the Tamagotchi V3 as easy to take care of as the original Tamagotchi or is it more complicated/demanding of attention now? My reasoning is, is that I have work, go to school, sometimes hang out w/ friends, and regular things a 19 year old girl does, ya know? So, if it's harder to take care of than the original Tamagotchi, then I'll probably just rebuy the original.

Any advice and information you could give me, would be great!

Thanks so much!
Jess
Three answers:
floozie93
2006-04-04 10:15:20 UTC
no there not at all hard to look after there really simple my friend has one
2006-04-03 23:05:56 UTC
LOL, I LOVE TOMAGACHI HAHA. Well, I would be pretty sure that the newer one is harder to take care, but harder in the respect that you can do more stuff with it to keep it happy, so it probably won't be a big difference (what would parents say if drained so much time?!). It also has that wireless communication function which you should have figured out haha. I'm pretty sure the old ones have to get their batteries replaced, so it'd be better to just get a new one and not worry about that.
Life's A Bitch Then You Die!
2006-04-04 06:15:46 UTC
THOSE THINGS ARE STILL AROUND?!