Question:
What is the penalty for being caught with a potato gun?
single23
2006-03-31 01:09:22 UTC
What is the penalty for being caught with a potato gun?
Nine answers:
ridesonroces
2006-03-31 12:03:33 UTC
Well you can possibly get assault charges, if you fire it at someone, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Fines may vary dependin gon what your doing with it. It also depend on if you've had any priors.
martin_fvcs
2006-03-31 22:57:39 UTC
depends where it is. If it is in you house or private property, you should be fine. If you are firing it, you may get into some trouble. you'll need to prove that no one could be hurt and you wouldn't be tresspassing (if the potato flew onto someone elses land). I would think the max you would get is a ticket, unless the cop is a total jerk or you are shooting at people/property.
2006-03-31 09:13:43 UTC
Just say its a part of a mew mashed potato recipe you have and they will look the other way.
Bonapartess
2006-03-31 21:32:14 UTC
They would peel you. And cut you in little pieces, And saute you in a wok.
cooks delight
2006-03-31 16:13:44 UTC
that is easy you get mashed potatoes

thank you
2006-03-31 12:12:35 UTC
actually I think you can get in trouble for those as silly as it sounds
LOL-typ
2006-03-31 12:04:07 UTC
U WILL GET MASHED
noctis52