Question:
Harry Potter?
SassyLeo
2006-04-04 18:09:39 UTC
When the first Harry Potter movie came out there was a contest at Toys-R-Us to win a Harry Potter Lego Figurine. My son won it and I was just curious if it would be worth anything. I have searched online but could not find anything. I believe this was 2000 or 2001.
Six answers:
iamscotty2001
2006-04-04 18:15:24 UTC
The way I look at these things is to try to find this item or a similar item on E-bay. You can see then what people are willing to pay for it. That is the true value of its worth. It does not matter what an appraiser said it's worth in the in the question is what is someone willing to pay for it.
XGAL
2006-04-05 07:00:18 UTC
you could sell it to me!!! I'm a huge harry potter fan. Harry Potter is my life.
skigal
2006-04-05 16:19:41 UTC
It has alot of sentimental value. HARRY POTTER ROCKS!!!!!!!

If you want money value, wait a few years. it will probably have become a 'collectible' hp item.
borodottie
2006-04-04 18:12:13 UTC
Bang it on E-Bay! Then withdraw. The market knows.
texasblob
2006-04-04 18:18:23 UTC
umm... probably not...i really have no idea, im just guessing here
2006-04-04 18:14:03 UTC
Uh...