Question:
In the 70's there was a "Big Wheel" like toy called The Cheetah. Does anybody know where I can find a picture?
DamnDEE
2006-03-26 17:52:20 UTC
In the 70's there was a "Big Wheel" like toy called The Cheetah. Does anybody know where I can find a picture?
Three answers:
2006-03-27 09:25:04 UTC
if you want to find a pictuer i would go to google images but if you were into buying i wouild go on ebay you might find something on there hope you find what you are looking for.
?
2016-12-13 13:15:55 UTC
Oh god! Furbies! I undergo in innovations too, at the same time as human beings may come across a Furby hidden round in a toy branch, so someone ought to run domicile and get further money, some different person may discover it, and then get into fist fights over them! I used to have bins of them. i in my view idea they were sweet and cuddley and lovable! They those days got here out with a sparkling furby.the tremendous one which walks and talks. So, I do effective undergo in innovations them!
whijess03
2006-03-26 17:58:30 UTC
try ebay they have a little of everything