Question:
how many types of bratz produts have been made?
p_boykins1
2006-01-18 00:08:51 UTC
look on www.bratz.com
Three answers:
jenny2tone
2006-01-18 06:29:15 UTC
There are about 35 different product lines. I LOVE the Rock Angelz! They even come with playable cds! You can get Bratz Boyz too. (Not as cool if you ask me) These dolls are way cooler then the traditional Barbie by far!!
2016-03-27 02:34:05 UTC
Bratz are just a slutty version of Barbies. But then again, even Barbie clothing is getting a little slutty. It's all about the revolution of things. Kids are growing up faster, and so the 8 year olds are acting like 15 year olds, and the 15 year olds are all out in mini's and fishnets and heels. I think it's disgusting. In the next 10 years do we really want 4 year olds and 5 year olds dressing like this? Parents don't really care anymore. There are so many parents out there who don't really give a crap. Like the parents who say it's okay to do weed and crack and smoke cigerettes and the parents who encourage or influence kids to have sex at a young age, so I don't blame the kids. It's the parents who are doing this that is messing up our younger generations.
ltlredgrl76
2006-03-03 09:37:39 UTC
There are so many different types now. They have ones that have removable heads. You can buy different heads with different hair so your Brat will have even more style choices.