Question:
what's your favorite toy(s) of all time?
2006-03-06 11:43:16 UTC
you growing up can be a bit dull later in life. so how about going back in time. or maybe you are still a kid, and discuss your favorite toy(s) of all time.

mine is always and forever the real ghostbusters. i also was into thundercats, teenage mutant ninja turtles, WWF wrestling.

today i still collect the real ghostbusters. egon spengler 1st series, bad to the bones, ghost trap, firehouse, ray stantz 1st series, superfright winston, Winston Zeddmore 1st series, peter venkman 1st series, ghost zapper (ghost light projector) were my favorite in the series.

so what's your favorite toy(s) of all time
22 answers:
2006-03-10 20:29:19 UTC
My favorite toy was this Avante cheetah cub my mom got me when I was six. He was my only friend when I moved from Alaska. He went with me everywhere. Twice a year, we'd fly back home and visit my grandparents and he came with me until I was 18. He went with me to stay at my boyfriend's when I moved in. He went with me to visit my husband on his Army post. And he came with us to Colorado, not in a box, but in my purse. When I was 23, our room mates dog got a hold of him and chewed his nose off. Luckily, I found a teddy bear doctor online finally and he is going in for surgery soon.
jayztttight
2006-03-06 19:44:40 UTC
Teenage mutant ninja turtles. Wow, I had so many back in the day, by far the best. And then they had all the weapons and stuff, that was soo cool, you don't even know, the memories are flooding back as I am typing this. Haha.
edwardsfan2000
2006-03-06 21:38:47 UTC
The Bop it Extreme 2. A great thing and it is so adddictive. And ofcourse in my early little girl days Barbies. And what I still like is Lego.
2006-03-12 10:03:44 UTC
Gi Joes and Transformers are always the toys of choice, according to the legned of Lee.
wwscfadv
2006-03-12 13:58:48 UTC
Gundam models! All in MG(Master Grade) I had 11 so far and still collecting! One costs at least $50.
Battlerattle06
2006-03-06 20:08:00 UTC
Silly Putty, it could bounce like a ball, or you could press it on newsprint, and stretch peoples faces. Clackers were my favorite. Two glass balls on a string, with a washer in the middle. You'd bounce them off of each other, until they were bouncing over, and under your hand.
Sean
2006-03-06 19:47:11 UTC
Furbys
terig1_98
2006-03-06 19:56:23 UTC
Slinky was my favorite above all. I could build ramps and do great tricks, or just slink it back and forth between my hands while I vegged out.
Tom The Bomb
2006-03-06 19:50:08 UTC
Mine are definitely k'nex and Lego's because I love to build things
gonzalez4470
2006-03-06 19:46:24 UTC
mine favorite toy was a TNCA jeep that took must every abuse from me and my friends, once I grew up the femele genders became my favor toy´s
Ilikegames
2006-03-07 16:33:18 UTC
Lego and my super mario toys and my nintendo DS.

It's a me mario!let's a go!
?
2006-03-06 19:49:33 UTC
GI Joe
2006-03-07 23:15:26 UTC
GI Joe i would have to say is my all time favortie toy
SwintDog9
2006-03-06 19:49:50 UTC
Duncan YoYo And slinky fun for boys and girls or by yourself.
laurieanne72
2006-03-06 19:44:07 UTC
Legos! You can build so many things with them.
guardrailjim
2006-03-06 20:36:23 UTC
Hotwheels - anyone out there remember "rock'em-sock'em-robots"
2006-03-08 13:38:27 UTC
favorite games when I was younger:

Stratego

Monopoly

Battleship

Slinky

Simon

Twister

Operation

Uno

Yahtzee...and I still enjoy playing all of these even today!
captures_sunsets
2006-03-06 19:51:58 UTC
Easy-Bake Oven, that thing was the best..
Katie
2006-03-12 19:33:17 UTC
my favorite toys would have to be either my stuffed animals, or my barbies.
2006-03-06 19:44:27 UTC
hotwheels.. man were they fast (until i started driving for real)
rakcl
2006-03-06 19:49:48 UTC
legos, polly pockets, & barbies :P
braeden280