Question:
how do i trun that dang pop up blocker off" i have tryed every thing?
purest2
2006-03-31 18:07:09 UTC
can't play games in pogo cause of the pop up blocker,HELP PLEASE
Three answers:
notredamefan
2006-04-02 12:20:20 UTC
Go to tools.

Go to pop up blocker.

Then click the turn off pop up blocker.

Make sure you turn it back on when not playing games.

Hope this helped.
wach
2016-10-15 14:58:43 UTC
try rosemary needed oil. upload some drops to a handful of shampoo. Get the children to take a seat there and take in the bubbles. same for condtioner. Nits HATE rosemary oil. I then spray their hair with a mixture of lavender, rosemary, tea tree and chamomile in water (shaken). This kills and repels nits and forestalls reinfestation. (and soothes an annoyed scalp). Use the spray once a week. Smells sturdy too and isn't any longer in accordance with chemical substances. :)
steph54501
2006-03-31 18:23:46 UTC
If you're using Internet Explorer, On the toolbar there's an icon that says (X) Pop Ups Blocked (5) click on the little arrow and then click allow popups . :-) I hope yours is like mine.. otherwise, I'm sorry :-(