Question:
My baby got mega bloks, what can she build?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
My baby got mega bloks, what can she build?
Five answers:
michigan will beat Nebraska
2005-12-28 17:00:24 UTC
I personal favorite thing to build is a house
aseel_princess
2005-12-28 01:54:38 UTC
when i was young me and my brother used to make bridges, towers, buildings.
missxoxo
2005-12-27 19:13:35 UTC
a tower.
2005-12-27 13:33:30 UTC
UM...Towers, people, animals, smilieys, a stick?, and any little thing she wants
lala52877
2005-12-26 18:36:30 UTC
try the lego site, sometimes the megabloks and the Duplo blocks can make the same things. Also, at that age, it is just fun to see how high she can make a tower, that's what my son does.