Question:
DOES ANYONE WANT a FURBY?
asilaydying485
2006-03-24 14:25:34 UTC
Im selling a perfect condition original furbey for $50 and u pay shipping. ok
Twelve answers:
amazinggrace
2006-03-24 14:35:45 UTC
Ahh! Those freak me out, but why don't you donate it to a toy drive or shelter (children of battered women, homeless kids, orphans) for kids who won't be able to afford many toys
manin a mask
2006-03-24 22:29:15 UTC
furby are scary

go to ebay

that is where freaks live
Silverfish
2006-03-25 06:03:23 UTC
Not me!There is a legend about those FURBYS
Belie
2006-03-24 22:43:37 UTC
$50? Weren't the originals only around twenty dollars?

Goodness, I can't see why any would want one of those monsters back. Never shuts up, burps, farts, "sings", cries...
lego4derek
2006-03-25 04:19:12 UTC
how can we trust you, put the furby in you pants!
Stepheyne
2006-03-30 03:06:36 UTC
This isn't the place for that. Put it on eBay.
captures_sunsets
2006-03-25 02:23:21 UTC
if he is driving you crazy take his batteries out, then it will be all better.
That Guy Over There
2006-03-25 01:36:07 UTC
no
just wants to know