Question:
I am looking for inexpensive dog and cat banks.?
scampercat@sbcglobal.net
2006-03-13 20:11:03 UTC
The Independence County (AR) Humane Society uses these banks to place in local businesses for change. The ones we have now are getting pretty shabby looking. They came from the Oriental Trading Company. OTC does not make them any longer. We have had several requests for banks, but none available.
Two answers:
trouble
2006-03-13 22:13:41 UTC
try at flea markets. some people sell to flea markets. and go to estate sales. and yard sales. they aren't going to be easy just have to keep looking. some papers have space for free stuff and you can try putting an ad in. good luck...
2006-03-13 21:51:41 UTC
sorry, no idea