Question:
what's the most favorite toy for a 10 year old boy these days?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
what's the most favorite toy for a 10 year old boy these days?
Ten answers:
Please help!!
2006-01-12 15:51:26 UTC
Depends, if your willing to spend a lot of money get him a Ps3 or xbox live (however most of those games are violent. if not I suggest roller coaster tycoon(for PC) Its strategic but non-violent and teaches early lesons in economics. (also consider the new fly pen
not your girl
2006-01-05 12:30:16 UTC
his playstation 2
Me!!!
2006-01-02 13:35:48 UTC
video games
you_know_who_27890
2006-01-01 19:46:27 UTC
I would say all video game concels My little bro at his sleep over played 24 7 i'm not kidding i could hear those beaping sounds at 1:30.
chait_thecheetah
2006-01-01 07:20:53 UTC
beyblade,pokemon
maika
2006-01-01 02:20:14 UTC
anything machanic I guess or games
sammi_somrek
2005-12-31 17:02:52 UTC
anything that is mechanical or uses batties

there is a think called zip zaps they are little cars that are battery powered and they work great kept my brother and his friends busy for hours and it only takes 2 mins to charge
2005-12-31 09:09:08 UTC
All video game systems.
2005-12-30 14:26:35 UTC
Nintendo DS or Gamebay Advance SP any hand held video game.
Matt
2005-12-30 15:15:02 UTC
i would think anything electronic. Like gamecubes, PS2's, Xboxes, xbox 360's, or anithing handheld.